Monday, September 18, 2006

Tell me

I really should go to bed. But, tell me, why do that when you know all you will do is toss and turn for an indefinite amount of time?
Seconds become minutes, and minutes become hours. My mind is drown in thought, my thoughts stuck in dreams.
Tell me, what is the way out? How do you make it go away? Where do you push to make it stop?
Tell me. I need to know before all that is left is a shadow of what I once was or tried to be.
Sometimes I think I get a glimpse of that light of resolution shining upon me. But it fades... so quickly... that it isn't even enough to warm the sleepless cold.
It's freezing here. The coldness lingers, as the flames glow away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Potter said...

A manhã acabará por vir... trust me. =]

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sem palavras... ta 5 estrelas...******************************************************************************************* [ ] *

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that's some big stuff. Deep stuff. I want to write like you!!!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home